Part I. Information Collection
DriversNow collects different types information through different means. Here are the details.
Personally Identifiable Information (data that can be used to identify or locate you).
- When you create an account or order our services, we will collect the data that is necessary to complete your order. The data includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card number, driver license number, vehicle tag number, vehicle registration, insurance policy number.
- When you fill out our customer service ("contact us") form on our Website, we will collect your name, email address and other information you may choose to provide (e.g., your phone number, order details) in order to help us answer your question or facilitate your request.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (data that cannot by itself be used to identify or locate you).
- During the normal usage of our Website, we will collect in Website logs typical general usage information that may include time of your visit, your IP address, browser type, operating system, pages viewed, queries submitted, the referring URL, and other similar technical details.
Part II. Information Usage
- DriversNow has a very restricted and limited use of the collected information. Generally, we use information gathered from you to match jobs with drivers, prevent fraud, and to improve our services.
- Driver license number, driving record details, full vehicle license plate number, insurace details, e-mail address, and phone number are shared only with a matching party upon job acceptance that requires mutual agreement between operator and job poster.
- We may use e-mail and phone number provided to contact you on the subject of your account.
- We use Website logs to generate aggregated usage statistics regarding and for audit purposes only.
- We DO NOT share data with third parties.
- We DO NOT use collected information for any research, marketing or advertising purposes.
- We DO NOT send any unsolicited e-mails to DriversNow users or any other Internet users.
- We DO NOT create visitor profiles based on browsing history or searched information.
- We DO NOT disclose searches you perform to the subject persons.
- We also use information you provide as required and/or permitted by law, including: to establish, assert, or defend our rights and/or the rights of third parties. We reserve the right to trace our logs upon request from the Police or Court in connection with abuse or criminal investigation.
- If our policy on information collection or uses changes, it will be posted on DriversNow homepage.
Part III. Problem Resolution
If problems arise, users may contact us by e-mail at