- Farming Out is absolutely FREE.
- Job Details.
Select 'One way' for airport rides or other trips to a remote location. With 'Round trip', driver is free between drop-off and return pick-up. With 'Hourly' job, driver stays with the customer for the whole duration of the trip.
- Pick-up Details. Indicate Date driver is needed (e.g. 11/25/10, June 7) or select it using a pop-up calendar (click on icon). Enter pick-up time (e.g. 8 am, 4:30pm).
- Complete pick-up address and customer contact info will only be shown to the operator you select.
- Pick-up City and State are visible to all.
- Indicate number of passengers.
- Destination. Specify full address or place (e.g. Newark Airport, Continental International Despatches) for one way and round trip jobs.
- For round trips, enter Return Pick-up Time when customer needs to go back.
- Job Pay. Enter flat rate (total pay) or hourly rate and estimated duration for an hourly job.
- Specify how and when operator will be paid (cash from customer, credit card after trip complete, check in 30 days, etc.)
- Additional Info. Provide job description, special instructions or other helpful information to the operator.
(e.g. JFK to Midtown NYC. Red carpet treatment and tuxedoed driver promised to VIP customer.)
- Your Contact Information. Provide your name, e-mail and phone number. Also include info on your company.
- Click Continue to save and review job posting.